Thursday, April 28, 2016

ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT - Daniella

English has become the language of international between countries, a bridge of knowledge of mankind. We can confidently show off by talking to foreigners that are traveling around and learn a lot of things from them. We will have more friends, relationships, and families will be proud of us and people will admire the ability of foreigners to speak English. There will be more opportunities to choose when we use English as well. Therefore, I will share what I am doing that is helping me learn English.
First, when I have free time I usually watch a movie and TV shows to read subtitles and I listen to English music as well. Although I do not understand most of it I can guess what they are saying. Some words I have never heard but I write them down and find out what it means. Then I watch again and again, so I try to remember the content of that program or movies. I also practice listening skills and pronunciation skills with my owner house.
Besides watching TV, I rewrite all the lessons in class. For example, when teacher give back my essay, I will check all my mistakes, and then I have to write again because I need to learn anything from my mistakes. These help me improve my writing skill, also my grammar skill.
The last thing I feel happy because I have been living and studying in the USA. This countries gives to me everything that makes me become better. Everyone helps me speak English more confidently. For instance, if I talk with someone about something, but my pronunciation not good, they will help me speak these words again until I am good pronunciation.   Since I live in the U.S, I have to learn English and eventually progress over time.

Now, I need to make learning English is number one in my life because English is an important language and it is key for the new world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment