Monday, April 25, 2016

Firstpost-Fred

  This is my second quarter in United States, but the culture and things for me are still strange. I think it is hard for me to open my mouth to chat with the native residents. I'm afraid to talk with the strangers, and sometimes their speak's speed are quickly I can't understand clearly. At that time, I would feel nervous and uncomfortable. So I tried to do my best, to be more bravely and practice more and more. Change is necessary for me, it can bring many things for me.
  There has two parts of change. Some people think it can bring benefits, but others think it will cause the bad solutions. In my opinion, the pros that changing brings are much more than it's cons. People can learn many things from that. Change can make our life fill with passion, life is too short to people so why not trying something to challenging yourselves. It can improve your ability to adapt the new environments, you can learn more skills. For example, when you get a new position, everything for you is new. You need learn things from the beginning and establish the new connection with new partners.Also, change can make your life has less pressure. When you in a big company, you need to hard working for reserving the job. But as you came into a small company which you interested in, you can do everything that you like. And the efficiency can be increased, you can feel fullfilled from the work, that is a great way to show your talents. Change likes a challenge, you never know what will happen the next time. So be more bravely to face the problems, the difficulties will be solved by yourselve. You can confirm your own ability and be more confident. Moreover,change also will bring more troubles. For example, the new environment is hard to adapt,it will bring more pressure and problems. People don't have enough time to solve that, they will lose the hope to survive. And the things sound like riddles, people can't predict the future. They don't know what will happen, maybe the big problems are hardly to handle. But I think it can be a great experience to let people know how to deal the next time, nobody can be successful at once.
  Making a aim, try to achieve that. The goal can be easy and difficult, people just to encourage themselves to succeed.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment