Saturday, April 30, 2016

The reason why I study Chinese Momoka

   In  my university in Japan, we study English and one more language. There were many kinds of language we can choose. I chose to study Chinese. I will introduce the reason with some episodes.
   When I was second year in high school, I went to Australia to study abroad for twelve days. It was the for the first time to visit to foreign country so I was very nervous. I stayed with my host family there and there were already have two students from China. I was a little bit scared to them because what I watched the news about China is not positive and there are some international problrm between Japan and China. But they talked to me a lot even if I didn't have an enough ability to communicate with them. This was just for one week to stay with them but talked about each other's language and pop culture with them. Moreover, when I couldn't understand the vocabulary or what they said, they said to me again and again until I understood. I thought they are very kind and helpful. And I thought that I shouldn't look people with where they are from.
    Furthermore, when I went to Ireland to study English for three weeks, I took classes in the university there. But the level of class was too high for me and I wasn't often able to catch up many words and what they said. At that time, the person who helped me the most is a Chinese student. He always talked to me kindly so I was comfortable and very glad. Moreover , after I changed level of class, he invited me to hang out and talk with me. 
   So I decided to start to study Chinese hard. Of course I should focus on English here. But after I go back to my home country, I will stduy hard. I think there are some people who misunderstand people from other countries. But I will study Chinese and talk to them directly. And if people ask me about Chinese, I will tell them about Chinese whom I have met and talked to them.
I really appreciate my friends from China because they made me recognized  that we shuld look people as a person.
 In the future, I want to contribute to eliminate these misunderstanding and make a good relationship among any countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment