Sunday, April 24, 2016

Fist Post kureha

    Today, I would like to tell about my favorite Japanese holiday. Japan has a lot of holiday and each one has its own characteristics. However, I don't remember about all Japanese holiday. Anyway, my favorite holiday is New Year's Day because this day has a lot of special and exciting things.Now, I want to tell about "Why do I like New Year's Day".

   First, I like that day because this day has a lot of special events. For example, all relative together to celebrate this day so people can spend a great family time. Also, Children can get a New Year's gift of money from adult. I think many people like that day because of this events. Most people go to the shrine to make wishes for example there health and success. This event is called "Hatsumoude". These events are very special for Japanese people and have warm atmosphere.

   Secondly, I like that day because I can eat many delicious foods. Most mother and grandmother prepare a Japanese New Year's cuisine, it is called Osechi. It has a lot of kind food, for example big lobster, herring roe, black soybean and other many foods. Osechi's looks is so gorgeous and exciting. Osechi's foodstuff each one has its own meaning, mainly to wish for health. Also, that day has other special dish, it is called "Ozouni". Ozouni's main foodstuff is rice cake. It has many different style, it come from region. These all food are really delicious so every year I eat too much.

   Thus, I like New Year's Day because I can spend special time with my family, and this day has a lot of traditional events and delicious foods. Japanese New Year's day style is very different from other counties. If you come to Japan at
this day, you can experience the tradition of Japan.



No comments:

Post a Comment