Monday, April 25, 2016

My latest travel in Korea - Sunny(Wonkyung Cha)

  I want to introduce my latest travel. A month ago, I went to Namhae ,which is located in Korea's southernmost, with my friend. Actually, before we arrived Namhae, we expected about many things; a lot of good sightings, kind people, many delicious characteristic foods etc. Frankly, I think that it was not too good travel. Every time we had to wait bus for more 1 hour. If you don't have a car, it will be difficult travel. In Namhae, i learned the aesthetic of waiting. But i want to write about good points of Namhae for traveling.



First day, After we visited our accommodation, we went 'Daeraengi village' which is selected as Korea's good sightings in top 5 . I think it was very nice. Along the beach, I could see beautiful roads all the way to Daeraengi village. In Daeraengi villag, there are terraced paddy field and some people live in there. And after crossing red bridge, i saw awesome sea sitting on the huge rock. It was cool! I took a lot of pictures with my friend. It is good place to take a picture. All of the view was very good! And we came back home, ate 'Samgypsal' that is roasted pork. And we decided to register Namhae city tour bus for next day.




Second day, we went to Germany village with tour guide. Wow it was very convenient for us! Germany village is for some peoples who was sent to Germany for earning money in 1960. It is small village but its buildings looks like Germany building. I think that that buildings are very suit with sea. I knew that Germany beer has nice taste so we wanted drink beer. But it tasted so so. Around the village, it was clear and had a good seeing view. I want to recommend to just go see Germany village. Especially there is a beer festival every October.

And next we went to have a lunch! Namhae is well known for enchovy whgere the enchovy rice is famous. So that day's lunch menu is enchovy rice. In korea, we have lots of side dishes with main dish in one table. Almost Korean people like to make so much food like that picture. Actually, I had not eaten enchovy rice until that day, so it was unfamiliar food to me but it was tasty! At that time i had no room in my stomach. But I think it is not too tasty to foreigners. But you can try it!



  Our final destination was 'Boriam', which can see beautiful sunset. For seeing good view, we should to walk along the dirt road. Frankly, it was little hard to go up but when I arrived good point of view, I could forget everything of hardness. I think Boriam is best place in Namhae. Of course, every place is very nice to me but Boriam is best! At peak, you can look down on the Namhae village and there is temple in there. So you can feel peaceful in there. Wow it was so amazing. Even though it was so hard to climb up, but it was well worth! I can't forget that peaceful and amazing place 'Boriam'.

 It was my latest travel with my friend Sunyoung. Although first day it was too hard to go somewhere(because we have no car), but second day we could look around good places in Namhae by bus touring. I think that Namhae is really cool palce to travel. If you go there, you can take your time and can see nice sea in everywhere of Namhae. I want to recommend to go Namhae for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment