Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Travel to Santa Monica -Penny


Last week is my birthday, so I went to Santa Monica with my friends.At first my friend introduce me to a Korean restaurant to eat lunch. This is really delicious and I want go there next time.


     After lunch, we came to the Santa Monica State Beach. We spend to much time find a parking space.There are a lot of people sunbathing and walk the dog. When I stepped on the beach,I was really exciting, because myhometown no sea can go. It is a beautiful sea and can made me relax also there are not really hot because there have cool sea vreeze.



     I saw a small wonderland in there, but my friend told me there are very expensive, so I did not go inside. If I have a chance, I will go there next time.


     We find a place can swing,I like swing,my friend push me can let me swing higher. This photo have my stupid friend Sofia and Yun.



     We went to a shopping street. I saw a lot of people in the street performances, such as dancing, singing, saxophone. My favourite show is a man just use one leg did five backward somersault. He said he do this for 14 years,so he succeeded. I give the man $5 to support his show.



     At last, we went to a Japanese restaurat to finish our dinner. My favourite Japanese food is chiken curry rice. They give me too much meat make us easier to full, also this restaurant can make delicious salad. I will come back eat again.
   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment