Sunday, April 24, 2016

First post Momoka

 Today I will introduce about my aims at UCR. I will stay here for three months and it has been passed for three weeks since I came here.
 First, I want to meet as many people as I can. because I really like talking to people and one of my dream in my life is meeting a lot of people.  In addition, I want to know directly other culture, religion and their idea for many thing from them. So I will speak to my classmates more and more and get along with them. It has passed only for three weeks, but I  already like my classmates. They always say hello to me with their beausiful smile and they have a big passion for English.I am always stimulated by them.
 Second, I want to improve my English. I am going to Florida for internship. So especially I want to get the ability of explaining about a lot of things in English. And I need to study a lot of vocablaries and use them. Now I take a grammer, reading ,writing, and vocablary class. so I hope my English skill will be gradually growing in this three months.
 Third, I have stayed with my host family and there are host mother, host sister and her husband. I especially talk with host mother and she is so talkative and affable. So she always talk to me and tell many things to me. Also, when I ask questions to her, she tells them to me with some conprehensible exmples. I really enjoyed staying with my host family. Moreover, sometimes she cooks Japanese food like Tempura, Japanese curry and rice for me. We eat those food with chopsticks and Japanese dishes.  I didn't expect to eat Japanese food, which my host mother makes in America.
 So, I am sure thet I can do my best for everything with people who have met and will meet from now on here. I want to contribute to societies and this world as a tour guide interpreter in Japan in my future. I believe that I can take advantage of this experience and be supported in difficulties. So I will spend time with thank to people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment