Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The first post -- by Joy

I am very interesting about business. Learning business is not only teaching the basic principles of management from the textbooks, but also giving me some new ideas of the world view and philosophy of my life. Winter quarter for this year, I studied at UCR extension for IEP class and I took the business management class for my elective class. In fact, this is my first time to understand deeply from the textbook. 
Through the few months learning, I developed the skills of planing and controlling the activities. Also, when I was as a leader in the activity group, I know how to take advantages of each person to make the activity becoming more successful and more efficiency. Besides, working in a team, from my point of view, there are two essential characteristics for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive. Finally, some business words are not unfamiliar to me, because I used to learn the business words and news from the business magazines and television programs.
Now, I have more curiosity about the business. So, I need to study deeply from the te up, passion is definitely the word which describes my feelings for studying business. That's why I choose the business management for my major. I enjoying learning and studying it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment