Sunday, June 12, 2016

Advertising-Kureha

One day, I was walking a street, and I saw a one advertisment. It said "if you buy a new cellphone right now, you can get a tablet!" I was interested in that advertising so I decide to go that shop. However, shop clerk said "Actually, you can get the tablet, but you have to add three optional plans" I was shocked! I thought if i buy a new cellphone, I can get the tablet for free. I think advertising is harm us because it has a lot of lies.

First of all, I think advertising are fraudulent. According to the book, food advertising are surrounding our town. Those food photos look so delicious. When I saw a humburger advertising, I had a good anticipation. I wanted to buy it. However, I got the food, it didn't look delicious. Also, advertising uses tricks. For example, food stylists use needle and thread to sew turkeys because food companies want to sell more. Do I want to eat sewning turkeys? No! I can't eat sewning those.

 Additionally, I don't trust advertising easily because some false advertising steals my individual information. Some advertising entertains me. It has funny pictures, memorable sounds and good words. However, it is sometimes dangerous. For example, When i was high school student, I filled in my individual information on online book store. It said "you can read all books for free!" so i filled. However, I filled that site before I received too many e-mail. It was annoying, and I was afraid.

Totally, I don't trust advertising easily, and I think we have to know what kind of advertising is dangerous. Also, if we need to fill in individual information, we should stop one time and think advertising is true or false. So, now, can you distinguish the real thing from fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment