Saturday, June 11, 2016

Thank you for everything Momoka

Unfortunately my life in California is going to be finished soon. Just three more days left. I can't believe that two months has already passed since I came to California and I don't want to think that I have to leave here. Looking back this two months, I've experienced many more things than I expected. I've stayed with my host family and learned not only American culture but also Mexican and Filipino culture. Those all surprised me and I was impressed by them a lot. Also, sometimes I faced to some problems which I had never experienced. I had a difficult time staying in America. But my friends who are in my program and in my country always heard me and encouraged me. Moreover, I could go to school and focus on studies because my classmates always say hello to me and talk to me with smile. The time when I talked with my friends and classmates helped me. I can't thank you them enough. Furthermore, I had studied bible for five months in Japan. And one of my friends in the church introduce me to person in church in Riverside. And I could meet awesome people in Riverside.  And one of them at church in Riverside invite me to join bible talk at UCR. So I had gone to main campus every single Wednesday and Thursday to join bible talk for this two months. Even though my English is not perfect, they always talk to me and are kind to me. That are fill of love and warmth. How wonderful they are!!! 
After this quoter, I am going to take two weeks program to study Disney hospitality. I'm really excited because I can meet people from other countries in that class and prepare for working at Walt Disney world in Florida. . To be honest, I'm a little bit nervous about what happens next after this quoter. And I'll really miss my lovely friends who I met here.  But I believe that I can do my best for everything and achieve my goals in this program with this amazing memories in California. And I hope that I can meet them again with smile and talk with them about many things which we will experience from now on!!! I want to say thank you to all of people who I met here. Thank you so much for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment