Saturday, June 4, 2016

The best site to visit inJapan Momoka

Japan has a lot of sites for visitors from other countries. Today I want to introduce the best place. Actually I live in Nagoya in Japan. But I want to recommend Kyoto for sightseeing. Kyoto has a lot of historical temples and shrines which are very popular with people from other countries. People in Kyoto try to protect the scenery and old town . For example, the building of Mc Donalds are usually red and yellow but in Kyoto, it's brown. And they have traditional buildings and shops in Kyoto and you can try on the Japanese traditional cloth, KIMONO. Also, you can join the tea ceremony, activities in temples. 
Kyoto is the most popular city for people from other countries to visit so there are many tour guide interpreters. Sometimes they can speak not only English but also Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and so on. Also, they always try to generate new things. For example, Japanese hotel collaborate with regular hotel to make a comfortable accommodation for visitors from other countries, hold a event for cars which are from other countries not to get tired of things in Kyoto for visitors. People in Kyoto always attract visitors. 
Moreover, they have a different events and scenery in each season. For instance, in spring, we have cherry blossom trees. They really match traditional buildings. Many people even in Japan take a lot of photos and put them on the Facebook or Instagram. When I looked at those pictures, I feel home even in America. 
There are many international students in my university and almost all of them visit Kyoto and have a great experience. Additionally if you can visit Kyoto, you should go to Nara which is located next to Kyoto. We have many temples and shrines in Japan but Nara  has the oldest temple, HOURYUJI, which was built in 607. It was awesome and you must be surprised how old it is.
Actually I visit Kyoto with my mother once a year. But I've never got tired of anything in Kyoto. If I visit same places again and again, I can enjoy them so much. So I recommend you guys visit Kyoto if you have a plan to visit Japan. But I want to say one important things to you. They have a lot of useful transportation like buses and trains but around temples and shrines, we have to walk a lot. So please wear comfortable shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment