Sunday, June 12, 2016

Helping is good for us- Penny

    I have seen many news stories about people helping each other. For example, in China there was a child swimming in the river. Suddenly, he injured a tendon. His friends shouted out very loudly, and a man jumped into the river without hesitation and saved this child. Have many news reported with this man was very brave, because the river was very fast, he might have ended up dead, but the man was not afraid. In my opinion, helping other people is normal for a number of reasons.     First of all, helping other people can make the helper delighted, because helping can give a person a sense of achievement. Some scientists believe when people helping others, their pleasure centers are active on a brain scan. So this is a reason of why people helping others. Another factor is that they will say thank you and give a smile. Let me hypothesize, if I helping someone but he not say thank you for me, I will feel disappointment. So I think others response is also important.     Second, when I was a child, the teachers taught me to helping other people is important. In ancient China, has a famous writer named Mengzi. Most Chinese have read his book when they were a child. According to Mengzi, Man’s nature is good at birth. So his thinking influence many Chinese prepare helping other people. Also, my parents like helping some ones who needed help, and they want me to be an altruistic person. All children like to imitate their behavior, so parents and education can also effect why do people helping each other.     Finally, helping people can bring benefit, because we live in a common community, it is complex to explain why should people helping each other. We rely on each other. For example, if I have some trouble I can not figure out bu myself, I will ask for help from my family, friends or a stranger. If they help me, in another time I will help them. Humans are like a mirror. If you give the mirror a smile, the mirror will give you the same smile. This means if I help others, other people might also do same thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment