Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Sound Of The Sea-Tzu Chin

Few weeks ago, my friend and I had planning a trip. But after we decided to go a place which we always want to go for a long time, we found out that this place was destroyed by a typhoon on August 8, 2015.
        This scenery located at Hsinchu, Taiwan and it has a beautiful name, The Sound of the Sea, some people also call it “The Road To Heaven”. When you go down this road, you will feel you are surrounding by ocean and only thing that you can hear is the sound of the sea. It is how the name comes from. Actually it is just an embankment, it had been used to transport some materials which can make windmill. The Sound of the Sea is famous for sunset view. People usually will search the time of high tide and sunset on the Internet before they go there.

        However, on August 8, 2015, there was a typhoon invasion of Taiwan. It cause 7 people death, 5 people missing and 402 people injure. The Sound of the Sea also was destroyed at the same time. By the way, August 8 is Taiwanese father’s day, it should be the day that family get together to expression their appreciation to their family members. 
picture resource:11371411-392x220.jpg


        This event reminds me of one thing, that is nothing in the world will be forever. People always have excuse to stop themselves to do what they want, for example, people usually say when I have a vacation, I will go somewhere; when I have free time, I will read this book; I will tell my mom I love her so much on her birthday. Nevertheless, people never achieve what they say. We will never know when the people or things that we love disappear, maybe they gone because of a scourge, an accident or a disease. So just do what you want to do immediately. Do it before too late and don’t let ourselves feel regret in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment