Sunday, June 5, 2016

Mathematics, Fatimah


Mathematics

Nowadays, education has become a necessity for the development of society. There are a lot of subjects such as Art, Chemistry, physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Business Administration. As we know Mathematics is considered the most important science because a lot of science depend on it, such as Astronomy.  Also, it uses in commercial accounts and measurements such as area and length. My major is Mathematics. I like it because I enjoy solving equations and like to create new way for solving. In addition, Math helped me to perform calculations. Furthermore, it helped me to gain precision and organization in my life. Because it has numerous methods to solve equation, this subject helps us to innovation. There are many people do not like this subject because they think it is difficult to understand. I believe that it has some methods which we need it to solve mathematical equations. For example, I studied it four years and I noticed that there are the same results for one equation. I was a math teacher in my country and I taught students some of the mathematical sciences such as Statistics, Calculus, Algebra, Differential Equations and Numerical Analysis. I remember that I felt happy when I helped my students to understand some difficult equations because from my point of view, I think that great teachers should enjoy helping their students at any time. I know that, there are some teachers do not care whether their students understand or not because they think that they are not responsible for their students understanding. In my future, I want to get a PHD degree in Applied Mathematics because this is my dream when I was a child. Because of my biggest dream, I came to the United States to learn English language as a second language. Then, I want to get Masters degree in Math. I think that studying second language is not so easy because it takes much of time to learn new vocabulary and pronunciation and learn four significant skills, such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. For instance, I have learned English language one year and I learned how I speak with a foreign person and how I wrote a good essay.

 In the final analysis, Mathematics is significant subjects for some reasons. It helps us for thinking to solve the problems. Also, it is very important for calculation. I want to achieve my great goals which I made them when I was a kid.       

No comments:

Post a Comment