Sunday, June 5, 2016

My favorite thing- Kureha

   I have a lot of favorite things, for example, watching movies, listening music and talking with my friends. However, I especially like playing basketball and eating delicious food. I often think about food when I have a free time. Also,  I like playing basketball. I think basketball is the best sport because basketball is so exciting and fun. I sometimes play basketball and watch basketball games. I especially like watching NBA and high school and college's basketball games. 

   When I was a junior high school student, I started to play basketball because I was influenced by Japanese basketball comic's name " SLAM DUNK". I read this comic every day, and I really thought about basketball is cool and exciting so  I decided if I go to junior high school, I would like to start to play basketball. However, Practice was too hard because I always practice at night, and I had to run a long time and fast. I had never played basketball before I became a junior high school student so I couldn't play and I sometimes thought I couldn't keep to play basketball. However, my mind changed when I took part in a basketball game. It was so excited and I felt happy when I was playing. I realized basketball is a fantastic sport. Since then, I practiced hard, and I would be better to play.

   Now, I don't join any basketball club in university, but I often go to the jim and play basketball. I really like spending time for basketball. My favorite basketball team in U.S. is Golden State Warriors. I want to watch their game while I live in Riverside. If I can go to the game, I will never forget this experience. I'm sure.

   I like talking too, so if someone like basketball, I really want to talk with you. Also, If you can play, I want to play with you too! Basketball is fantastic sport, so I want to tell how fantastic for many people and you guys. Also, I really recommend you guys to read "SLAM DUNK". If you read this one, you will like basketball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment