Saturday, June 4, 2016

I finally watched Baseball game in USA!!! - Sunny



     On Friday, I went to baseball field with my friends. Actually I'm not good at playing baseball, but I love to see baseball game. Before coming America, I set several my own goals; watching LA dodgers baseball game which has RYU Korean player, going to Grand canyon.. etc. Finally I accomplished one of my goal yesterday. Even though there wasn't RYU player in there, my heart was all aflutter in anticipation of the baseball game. As soon as arriving baseball field, I was overwhelmed atmosphere by huge size of baseball field and a lot of people with blue T-shirt. First, we visited dodgers' souvenir shop, I bought blue t-shirt and baseball for my younger brother who is crazy about baseball. And we watched baseball game in earnest.
     When we entered baseball field, we couldn't help surprising about huge baseball field and shape of baseball field. In Korea, I've never seen this large baseball field. Nowadays, baseball is very popular in Korea, so every Korean want to come America baseball stadium. Actually, I want to see Kershaw's play but yesterday's pitcher is Maeda. But I admired greatly with his play, and other hitter played well too. From fourth inning baseball, Ceager hit run! Every fan of LA dodgers started exciting because we were loosing that time. After that, Thompson hit run too. So they hit run twice each of them. Before starting each inning, we played game and we were dancing with other audiences in there. It was amazing experience to me! Finally, we gained a victory against Atlanta! I was very excited throughout the game with my friends. I made myself a promise to come here again for seeing baseball game someday!
    And I can experience America's baseball stadium culture. I think that there are some differences between Korea's and America's baseball stadium culture. First, almost people eat chicken and beer in baseball stadium in Korea. I don't know why It is just one of our culture. And I saw many Americans enjoy eating nacho chips, peanuts, or hotdog. Second, in Korea we enjoy cheering culture for every players. We continue cheer for every players throughout game. But in here, of course people sometime cheered for team, yelled "Let's go dodgers!", some people just sit down and concentrated to watching play. In the conclusion, it is very similar between two countries just there are some of different aspects! If you want to experience to have a frog in your throat in baseball game, come Korea and cheering together:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment