Sunday, May 1, 2016

second post-Rawan


 Recently, we have many  advertisements in our lives. We see it everywhere. It has a strong light and colorful, so it catches our attentions. Advertising is interesting and helpful  for several reasons.
 First of all, advertisements are useful when we want to buy something . For example, when I wanted to buy a new cell phone, I read the details in the Apple advertisement to choose the best option. Also, once an advertisement for an educational game for 2-year olds appeared when I was watching a movie. It teaches them numbers, letters and animals. Afterwards, I bought  it for my daughter. In addition, while I was thinking of buying something to clean my face's  skin, I saw an advertisement on YouTube, it demonstrated the benefits and how to use the Clarisonic device, which is a device that has many brushes to clean a face's skin. That advertisement was very convincing, so I decided to buy it, and I've been happy with this purchase. 
Another reason is that all companies depend on advertising to provide people with information about a new product. For instance, the restaurants can announce a new dish in the TV, website and magazine by making it plumper and beautiful. That appeal people to buy it.They make it a scrumptious look. Also, producers of films  can announce a new movie next to highways, on TV and YouTube. When I saw the advertisement for Star Wars movie at the entrance to wall mart, I excited to see it. In addition, Nike announced their product in sports TV show to appeal the athletic people ,so it helps them to achieve the high profits. 
Advertisements are helpful and enjoyable. It is a beneficial and it is  the relationship between companies and the people. That means companies must improve their advertisements to the best  attract the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment