Sunday, May 8, 2016

Appriciate to my mother--Hatsumi

Today is mother’s day in America however in Japan it was yesterday. Today I am going to write about my mother.
My mother is kind of strict to me but I can see that she is strict to me because she thinks about me.
For example she always chide me when I eat with not good behavior even just put my elbow on my table when I eat. But she does that to me because I won't get embarrassed when I eat outside or eat with someone. Also she was strict on how much I study. If I wasn't studying all day she gets really mad at me almost everyday saying “its for your future”.However she doesn't get mad at me when I get bad grades because she told me that she saw me working hard everyday and I must work little more that's it. So I did. I worked hard and because of that I was able to enter a highschool that I wanted to go.
I always hear from other people that if kids get to teenager they often fight with parents and they start to want to do something by theirselves. However I never fight with my mother nor my father. Honestly I used to think my mother is annoying about everything to me but now I will never feel that because she is strict FOR me and what she says to me is not always wrong. So I never fight with her even I didn't like what she said because what she says was correct and I can't say anything back to her because of that. However we kind of had a fight once about which university should I go. I wanted to go where I can study theater but my mother said that is not helping me to get a good job. We talked and talked and ended up letting me try the university that I want to go. I didn't pass that university but I have no regrets and want to appreciate my mother because even she is strict on me she is always on my side. I really love and appriciate my mother. I want to devote my parents for getting good job and be successful as a person. I hope the program that I am joining right now will help me get close to reaching my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment