Sunday, May 1, 2016

I really miss them so bad--Hatsumi

 Now I am living with my host family and there are 6 people.Father,mother,one sister,one brother,grandma and grandpa. Also there are two Chinese exchange students. So everyday our house is so busy and cheerful and I really like that.
 I usually talk with my host father a lot because he always drives me to school so everyday we have time to talk in the car. He is very smart so I always learn from him a lot. For example he use to be a doctor so he tells me what kind of foods are healthy and not healthy and he likes history so he tells me some history of America.
 My host mother is a very bright person. She always asks me some questions for me so I could speak a lot of English. My host mother likes watching Asian drama which made me so surprised. She knows some Japanese drama that I also have watched before so we sometimes talks about Asian drama. I hope I can watch one of Asian drama with her some day.
 My host sister is 12 years old. She is also a bright person and likes to try many things. For example, she said she wants to make a facepack with using avocados so I helped her making it and also she made some weird colored candy with using food coloring and it tasted really good. I really like to help her doing those kinds of interesting things. Also we both like theater and we both have expierience of standing on the stage in some play. So we sometimes talks about interesting stuffs about doing a play.
 My host brother is 9 years old and he is really cute. We don't talk together that much but sone time he talks to me about video games that he likes.
 Last my host grandparents. Grandma is from the Philippines and she is really good at cooking. Everyday she makes us really good food and it makes me want to eat more. Grandpa is from America and he is very nice and funny person. He always talks to me about interesting story that he has experienced in the past and because he used to work in Japan, we talk about Japan also. I really like my host grandparents but actually this week they are going back to the Philippines for about 2 or 3 months. So this Tuesday is my last day to live with them. I only could live with them for about 3weeks so it is too fast for me to say goodbye to them. I will miss them so bad but I sill have two days so I will try to talk with them as much as I could in this 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment