Sunday, May 29, 2016

--Joy

High School Experience
Everyone has a dream in their hearts. In my high school life, my dream was to become a leader of the student union. I try to hard to achieve my goal, not only to study hard, but also to enrich my extracurricular activities, such as playing badminton in the sports class, listening to music and singing songs. Succeed rely on the quality of never give up.
When I was sixteen years old, during the school period, I was eager to become a leader of the student union and the English monitor in my class to improve my interpersonal skills. At first, I was mindless about my study because I thought it would be very easily for me. However, I failed the final exam, and it hurts my heart a lot. My teacher, Lisa, told me, “The exam cannot represent nothing, as long as you correct your attitude for the next exam, and never give up.” The conversation between my teacher and me made me feel impassioned. Also, I knew the significance of study and tried my best to do it. Thus, I made up my mind from that time when I talked to my teacher, Lisa.
I tried hard to study because I needed the high score to run for leader of the student union and to prove my ability to be a leader of the student union. Listening carefully to each class and taking notes became habits for me. Similarly, after class, I used to organize activities and the study group to study together with my classmates. As time went on, the next exam was drawing near. I was ready to run for the leader of the student union and all of students admired me because of my hard-working. Also, I was pleasure to solve the questions for my classmates.
As imagined, I succeeded in the student union run. I got the affirmative vote from all the classmates and teachers. I did it. I was appointed to the commissary in charge of publicity for the student union and the English monitor in my class. After that time, I began to organize activities and many work groups with my classmates. We worked and played together, like a family. Also, through doing the leader of the commissary work, my interpersonal skills improves and was a good assistant for my teacher.
The conversation between my teacher and I profoundly motivated me to study hard that let me know that never give up and then people will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment