Sunday, May 29, 2016

I'ts my favorite place ever ; Sandiego - Sunny

Last week, I went to Sandiego with my friends. Actually, I didn't expected too much about Sandiego but it was more awesome than I expected. That day, everything was perfect; my friends, kind of lent cars(very big and comfortable one), our plan, especially weather!
 First we went to restaurant for Mexican food. This restaurant is famous for shrimp taco. We waited for that taco, it was little irritated but as soon as i took taco, i forgot about waiting time. It was very worth! It's really good combination with sauce, tomato, lettuce, shrimp. I accepted this restaurant is tasty restaurant. Even though there are long waiting time, but it has worth for waiting.
 After filling our bellies, we headed out to La Jolla beach. It was awesome!!!! It has blue and clear water, that color likes emerald. We were dazzled with beach's color. And there were sweet sea lions. They just stayed in sandy beach, seem like getting a tan. I envy their afford time. And we took a lot of pictures in here, and just look beach for a long time without thinking. Even if just seeing, it was awesome too. I can't forget about everything of La Jolla beach.  Next, we went seaport village, we just looked around here it had big statues which is about navy's love story. That is symbolical statue in here. But seaport village was not impressed to me. Just there were a lot of boats in there, and there was some village which has restaurants, shops, etc. Next destination was Balboa park. It is cultural complex art park ; it has many art, science, history museums with park. One of Korean drama shoot a drama here, so it is known for Koreans. We could see good artificial small lake, and garden, museum's nice building and prom party with american high school students. Actually, we don't have prom party in Korea so it was good cultural experience for me. After we looked around almost part of park, we visited old town. Old town is like past of America village and in there we could see some souvenirs, jewerly, cigarette, clothes, bags etc. And there were good restaurants in there. How nice! Because just in time sunset came, so I was fascinated by the beautiful scene. And then we had phil's BBQ. It's famous for BBQ in Sandiego so my friends said to me they always visit this restaurant whenever they come Sandiego. As soon as i ate that, i could understand what they said. I swore that i should come here again! It was really tasty!! It was my best food in America ever.
 Next day, we went to Coronado island. It had beautiful sandy beach, it was like gold sandy. I couldn't take off my eyes of beach. We played in the sea and then ate some seafood, icecream. I think coronado beach is most beautiful beach in all over world.
After having Korean food, we just came back to riverside....(sad)
 It was amazing travel to me. I saw how nice beach, park,...town, maybe i got a good memory of Sandiego. It's my favorite travel place ever.!

No comments:

Post a Comment