Friday, May 20, 2016

Great experience in Ireland Momoka

Last August, I went to Ireland to study English for three weeks in the program of my department for my university. We were separated in England or Ireland and I chose Ireland in lottery. At first, I didn't come up with anything about Ireland. But I went there and learned a lot of things there. And I came to love Ireland. I went to Dublin, which is capital city of Ireland. I was staying with my host family. There are host father and host mother and five other students from other countries. I had a breakfast and dinner with them and conversed a lot. I shared Bathroom with five students. But we didn't have any problem. They all are kind and gentle. My host family is very affable so they talked to me a lot and taught me a lot of words which I didn't know. Moreover,  I especially got along with one Brazilian boy who went to same school as me in Dublin. We went to school together and participated in a lot of activities in the school. Actually, one of my best friends is a Brazilian so I introduce her to him ,and talked about each other's language and culture. It was so much fun. 
In the school, there are so many students from other counties like China, Turkey, Italy, Brazil, Spain and so on. I was so happy to meet and talk with them. In the class, we explained vocabularies in English each other and had a pair work and group work a lot. It helped me to improve my English skills, especially my speaking.  I could hang out with them after classes and joined optimal trip on weekend. I could make friends there and look a lot of nature like cliffs of moher. I could also often went to city center by bus. There are many buses in Dublin and they are very useful. We went shopping and bought souvenirs. I stayed there just for three weeks. But I conversed with many people from other countries and made a good relationship. I still keep in touch some of the friends. And sometimes we call and talk about school life , special events and so on. Thanks to experience and people we met in Dublin, I thought I want to visit other countries and meet as many people as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment