Thursday, May 5, 2016

Marvrl Movie-Penny

     Recently my favorite movie Captain America released today, but I can not go to the cinema to watch. Today have too much homework should finish. Captain America is one of my favorite movie in Marvel series. Marvel Comics is very famous in China, many teenagers like watch Marvel movie, because their special effects is really amazing and exciting. First, Captain America was a emaciated youth. In order to serve the country, he volunteered for the militarys secret plan to take a clandestine drug become a super soldier. He was very strong, brave and strong. He is a real leader. In Captain America 3, he has a rival. He had a disagreement with Iron Man, because the government initiated a superhero regulatory mechanisms. Captain America adhere to the boycott mechanism, also he wants save his best friend Winter Soldier. Iron Man think they are responsible for the huge losses of  the war. They are split for two camps. Falcon, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier and Ant Man choose to support Captain America. Black Widow, Black Panther, Vision, War Machine and Spider Man think Iron Man is right. I support the Iron Man, because my favorite hero Spider Man choose him. This will be a good movie.Also Marvel have other hero. For example Fantastic Four is a famous hero group. There are have Mr.Fantastic, Invisible Girl, Human Torch and The Thing. Another famous hero is Hulk, when I was a child, I have been watched this movie. Hulk is a young scientist, he engaged in the development of the gamma bomb work for the military. In one experiment, he become a green monster. Hulk have huge power, but is difficult to maintain the human intellect. My favorite hero Spider Man is a high school student. When he visiting a laboratory, have a variant of irradiated spider bit him, so he has won the super power similar to spider. There are many other heroes I do not want introduce. I am looking forward to tomorrows movie. I believe this movie will be a top-grossing movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment