Monday, May 30, 2016

My ideal job-kureha

   Today, I would tell about my ideal job that is a pastry chef. I want to be a nice pastry chef because I want to provide happiness for many people. I believe that we can feel happy when we eat a delicious food. Actually, I like eating delicious foods and i feel happy. I often also find a new cake shop and go with my friends.

  Before I come to studying abroad in U.S, I had worked at a pancake shop. I served for customer and I made many kind of food. At first I really didn't want to  
make food because I thought making food is very difficult and it has a lot of responsibility because I couldn't fail anything. If I fail making food, I cause trouble for a shop and customer. Therefore, I didn't want to make a food, but one day, customer said  for me "Thank you. I really like this shop's pancake. I'll come again" when I worked a cash register. My heart was satisfied by her word, and I thought I want to make more delicious food and I want to provide happiness for a lot of people. Sine then, I learned many recipe and made an effort to please the customer. In addition, I felt fun from making food.

  If I hadn't worked at the pancake shop, I would not have wanted to be pastry chef. I really want to make a lot of smile and happiness. However, I know being pastry chef is not easy because I have to go a vocational school after I will graduate an university. It costs a lot. But, even if I have to spend a lot of money for my dream, I still want to fulfill my dream.

Now, I really appreciate about I was realized making food is fun. If I am pastry chef, I will make a lot of delicious food and provide happiness for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment