Thursday, May 26, 2016

It is better to have children early in life - Sunny


In a report, titled ‘Common myths about having a child later in life”,  the writer says about people want to have a child later in life. And the writer states that young parents percentage decreased, on the other hand, women  who are aged 40 to 44 rates rose more than 6 percent now.  So many people want to have children later in life. Because they want to get their own economic stability and their own job for their baby. What was worse, some people don’t want to raise baby because of many factors; they should spend a lot of money, can lose a job, can’t enjoy their own life, and it’s very hard to raise children. Even though I understand their situation, but I disagree with their statement. I think that having children early in life is better than later. There are three reasons for having baby early is better; small age gap, to enjoy life later, and good for mother’s health.


                One important effect of having children early in life is that you have a small age gap with your children. It means that children can get open minded parents. For example, in my case I have comparatively young parents, they are only 50 years old now. So we are like friend and we trust each other, so I can rely on my parents more easily. Sometimes I ask advice about my trouble with friends, my relationship with my boyfriends what else. And they have open mind about new challenge like studying abroad, participating something like camping, internship. So I have chance to do things. I can obtain a lot of experience and I can learn about new things. And you can enjoy physical activities with young parents. Children can learn some kinds of sports from parents. For instance of my situation, my father taught me about riding a bicycle. It’s not easy things to teach because he should to hold bicycle continuously, he should use energy for that. And my father taught us how to play badminton. Actually he is good at badminton, so we learned very well about how to play badminton.
Second main factor in having children early is that you can enjoy own life after growing up children. Of course it will be very hard to raise children when people were young. But we can enjoy our own life after children all grown up. And we can save some money to prepare for our old age during children growing up. Again in my parent case, they raised us since they were 25 years old. They said it was not easy things to do because they didn’t have enough money to raise us, and they couldn’t let us get good education and buy some good clothes, and they couldn’t god good housing. But we grew up greatly and they have been tried to save money since they were young. So they have a lot of money now and they are enjoying their life now. And my brother and me already are over 20 years old, so they go to travel every weekend, they enjoy hiking, biking for their healthy life.  They looks like very happy and enjoy their own life now. So I think that it’s good idea that have children early. But we should try to save money during our life.
Finally, some people believe that even if parent already are old, it’s easy to make child and it’s not too bad for mother’s healthy because we has great science technology. However, I disagree with that statement. Because we have to try several times for having a baby and it’s very difficult to endure this time which is waiting baby. And it’s not enough perfect technology, they can have genetically problems with baby. Furthermore, after baby coming to old mother, she should be careful her health for recovery. It will be take a long time for this.  Young mother relatively can recover their body condition earlier, they can take care baby using much more time.
             
         In my conclusion, it is better to have children early in life. Even though it will be really hard to young parent, but old parent is same as them. Raising baby is first thing to do in our life. But they can have small age gap with their children, can enjoy later old life. And coming baby earlier will be better for mother's health. And they usually said ' Even if raising children can be exhausted, we can bear this time with our baby smiling.'


Resources ;



http://www.cbsnews.com/media/common-myths-about-having-a-child-later-in-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment